How to book a group (2 or more) study room?
- Find a room you want by selecting the to see room size and equipment
- Pick a time slot (=55 minutes; book up to 4 slots per day and up to 4 weeks in advance)
- Enter your name, Mt. SAC email, and student ID
- Submit your booking
- Receive email confirmation
- Go to the room at the appointed time (Rooms are unlocked. If there are others in the room when you arrive, your reservation takes precedence.)
Where are the group study rooms?
Find room locations on the library map.
Who to ask for help?
Ask a librarian at the Information Desk or call (909) 274-4289.
Click on the link in the question.